Saturday, September 21, 2013

About Me



Hey FNED!
My names Jaclyn Greenman. I am a transfer student from Southern Connecticut State University and Three Rivers Community College. I'm from a town in Connecticut called Waterford near the beach where I have lived my entire life and I would not change it for the world. In my free time I play soccer at  RIC so when everyone is free come and check out a game! 
Over the summer I spent most of my time working at the New London Probate Court, as well as subbing at an elementary school, going to the beach, hanging with friends, and playing in a summer soccer league.
I decided to take this class because I really wanted to get a feel for how it is working in the schools that we will be visiting because at home I was in a different area that was not as diverse as the schools we will be going to.
Can't wait to get to know everyone!



  

1 comment: